Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Lester Crest's FDSA application (Leadership)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lester Crest's FDSA application (Leadership)

Post by Lester Crest on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:09 pm

Full Name: Lester Crest
Years living in Los Santos (level): 5
Do you have any Job currently? (If yes tell it) Nope.

Bibliography about you as a medic/fireman (minimum of 100 words)
I was born on March 21, 1990 in Los Santos. I was raised in a poverty family, I was educated in a public school, My Mom is owner of a restaurant and my father was a firefighter and he was dead in accident, he sacrifice to save a little girl. So I look forward of becoming a FDSA same as my father someday when i graduated, Every Weekends I help my Mom in our little restaurant, Selling some food and drink to earn money for my allowance.

So when I grew older I took a job from my Uncle to sustain our financial needs in our family, when I was 15 years old My Dad was dead in accident for saving a citizen .So when I was 18 years old I took my first examination test for my driver's license And I passed the examination test, So after I passed the examination test my uncle start to teach me the parts of a car and how will I handle it properly, So after uncle taught me the parts of a car he started to make a business out of it by buying and selling some branded cars. I have finish my university which is management.

And in year 2015 I graduated from a management course then after my graduation continue to search for a good job so i can repay my parents hard work for me and make them proud as an only child of the family and now I’m looking for a legal and high salary job.

If you was chosed by us would you like be a medic, paramedic or fireman? All i can do

Why would you be a good member? Im a hardworker, i will do the best as i can

Tell the meaning and explain these RP Concepts:

RP - Roleplay - Acting like real life with /me and /do
IC - In Character - All the stuff is out of character
OOC - Out of Character - All the stuff is out of character (/f /b /o )
DM - Deathmatching - Attacking a player in any way without a valid roleplay in character reason.
PG - Powergaming  - Doing Unrealistic Things, That You Can’t Do In Real Life A RolePlay.

Lester Crest

Back to top Go down

Re: Lester Crest's FDSA application (Leadership)

Post by Kaiz on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:37 am

[Accept]

Be an active always
Kaiz
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

http://avg-gaming.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top